Teaching Children Effectively™ Level 1 is a course designed to equip local church members to reach children for Christ in various settings including Good News Clubs in the community and public schools as well as other children’s classes. Attention is focused on the lostness of the child without Christ and the biblical basis for child evangelism.
Special emphasis is placed on methods of evangelism, such as The Wordless Book and the evangelistic Bible lesson. Students are also instructed in how to plan and conduct evangelistic children’s classes in various venues. The course provides practical training, thus enabling students to immediately begin children’s classes in their neighborhood or local school. Students are required to participate in five practical teaching opportunities with children in the context of a Good News Club®/5-Day Club®, applying the knowledge gained in the course.
We assume students in this course:
- Believe children can come to know Christ as their personal Savior at an early age.
- Believe children should be given an opportunity to respond to the message of salvation.
- Believe salvation must be the starting point before spiritual growth can take place.
- Will meet with a designated and approved proctor three times during the course.
- Will teach children in approved locations for their real-world teaching experiences.
Reese Kauffman, president of Child Evangelism Fellowship, Inc., recognizes the value of the training you will receive in this online course. You will be blessed by the words of encouragement he shares with you in this short video clip!
Feel free to share your prayer requests and answers to prayer with the rest of the class throughout the course.
You are the best person to share the benefits of CMI Online with your friends! This downloadable brochure can help you to spread the news about what CMI Online has to offer.