The Children’s Ministries Institute (CMI) provides specialized, practical training in children’s ministries not found in Bible colleges or Christian universities. If you have a heart for reaching children for Christ and discipling them, if you desire to train others in this ministry or if you are seeking career opportunities in this field, CMI is just what you are looking for.
Courses are offered related to the following areas:
- Children’s Ministries Gain insights for understanding, evangelizing and discipling children through a variety of methods and programs.
- Teacher Training Pass on your training and passion for children by systematically discipling and equipping teachers to minister effectively to children.
- Leadership Development Called to ministry? Cultivate the qualities necessary to administrate a children’s ministry and to give godly leadership.
On Campus Training
One of the unique features of the Children’s Ministries Institute’s residential program is the structure of its curriculum. CMI operates a 12-week modular program consisting of one- and two-week courses. Each course stands alone; however, some courses have prerequisites for entrance. Among the benefits of this structure is that it enables many people to attend CMI for short-term study and thereby complete their training in a convenient manner over a period of time. However, students are encouraged to enroll in the full 12-week diploma program, when possible. Numerous accredited colleges offer credit for this training. As well, Children’s Ministries Institute is a recognized provider of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by the Association of Christian Schools International.
The Children’s Ministries Institute is excited to offer online training. Designed to meet the busy lifestyles of those who minister to children, these demonstrations, seminars, and courses provide biblical, practical instruction on a variety of topics. You can take a single seminar or course or work toward earning a certificate or a diploma.
Six Children’s Ministries Institute courses are offered online. A Master Teacher Certificate can be earned by completing four of those courses:
- CM202 Teaching Children Effectively Level 1,
- CM203 Teaching Children Effectively Level 2,
- CM204 Understanding Today’s Child, and
- CM205 Progressive Methods of Child Evangelism.
Not sure if online learning is right for you? Try it FREE: