In this week, you will begin to understand how to manage your time effectively. Through viewing presentations and evaluating your own time management, you will sharpen your time management skills. In addition, you will meet with your mentor to discuss final changes to your personal leadership development plan and discuss this meeting in the forum. Finally, you will compose and submit your finalized personal leadership development plan that will guide you over the next year.
- The student will share three important leadership principles discussed with the mentor in the forum.
- The student will examine his or her own personal leadership development as it relates to time management skills posting a reflective summary in a journal entry.
- The student will create a plan to achieve a goal related to time management that will promote his or her development as a Christian leader posting the plan in a journal entry.
- The student will assess and finalize the personal leadership development plan that will promote his or her development as a Christian leader.
Week at a Glance
- Watch Time Management Parts 1 – 4 and take notes
- Meet with your mentor to assess the goals in your personal leadership development plan.
- Post three important leadership ideas that your mentor shared in the forum.
- Complete Time Management Evaluations.
- Reflect upon the results of the Time Management Evaluations.
- Post a reflective summary of your time management strengths and weaknesses along with a plan that will enhance your time management skills in a journal entry.
- Access, revise and submit your Personal Leadership Development Plan.
- Respond to at least two other students’ posts in the forum.