Lesson 1 of 0
Week 7 Copy
In this week, you will begin to appreciate the importance of cultivating a meaningful, daily devotional life as you view presentations, discuss tips to enhance your devotional life and consider changes to your devotional life.
- The student will discuss in the forum reasons why it is difficult to maintain a dynamic devotional life and propose ways to improve others’ devotional lives.
- The student will examine his or her own personal leadership development as it relates to his or her devotional life posting a reflective summary in a journal entry.
- The student will create a plan related to the course content that will promote his or her development as a Christian leader posting the goal and the plan in a journal entry.
Week at a Glance
- Watch Leader’s Devotional Life Parts 1 – 4 and take notes
- Post reasons why it is difficult to maintain a consistent, dynamic devotional life and specific suggestions to help develop a vibrant devotional life in the forum.
- Reflect upon your own devotional life.
- Post a reflective summary of the strengths and the weaknesses of your current devotional life and a plan that will strengthen your devotional life in a journal entry.
- Respond to at least two other students’ posts in the forum.