Week 5 Copy
Congratulations on completing the first half of the Leadership Essentials course! In this week, you will become familiar with oral and written communication principles that will help you develop communication skills appropriate for ministry. This week you will read course material, view presentations, discuss communication problems, and evaluate your own personal leadership development as it relates to communication.
- The student will describe, analyze and propose solutions to communication problems in the forum.
- The student will examine his or her own personal leadership development as it relates to communication posting a reflective summary in a journal entry.
- The student will create a plan related to communication skills that will promote his or her development as a Christian leader posting the goal and the plan in a journal entry.
Week at a Glance
- Watch Communication Principles Parts 1 – 4 and take notes
- Post a description of a communication problem in the forum .
- Reflect upon your own leadership development as it relates to communication.
- Post a reflective summary of your own communication strengths and weaknesses and a plan that will promote your development as a Christian leader in the area of communication in a journal entry.
- Post possible resolutions to at least two other students’ posts in the forum.