Week 3 Copy
In this week of Leadership Essentials, you will gain greater insights into personality styles for increased effectiveness in ministry! You will begin by completing a personality analysis and viewing the presentations online to help you understand yourself and others better. Next, you will discuss how understanding a person’s temperament type and spiritual gifts are beneficial to the individual and the ministry. Then, you will evaluate your own personality traits and spiritual gifts to create a plan that will promote your development in this area.
- The student will describe three insights that will help him/her interact more effectively with others.
- The student will describe his or her personality traits and spiritual gifts as they relate to ministry in a journal entry.
- The student will create a plan to achieve a goal related to the course content posting the plan in a journal entry.
Week at a Glance
- Watch Funbook presentations and take notes
- Watch Spiritual Gifts Parts 1 and 2 and take notes
- Watch Interpersonal Relationships Part 3 and take notes
- Complete personality analysis.
- Post a description on the forum of three insights explaining how they will help you interact more effectively with others.
- Reflect on your own leadership development as it relates to your personality traits.
- Post a reflective summary of your greatest personality strengths and personality traits that might hinder you in ministry and a plan that will promote your development as a Christian leader in a journal entry.
- Respond to at least two other students’ posts in the forum.