Week 2 Copy
Congratulations on completing the first module of Leadership Essentials! In the second module, you will continue to learn more of the qualities essential for effective Christian leadership through reading the course material and viewing the presentations which include information about building good interpersonal relationships and being a good follower. Additionally you will discuss leadership principles as they relate specifically to your ministry, and you will organize your thoughts about your personal leadership development in an online journal entry.
Each teaching session includes an online presentation. Student notes are found in your Leadership Essentials manual.
- The student will discuss leadership principles as they relate to his or her ministry area in the forum.
- The student will examine his or her own personal leadership development as it pertains to the biblical leadership principles in this module posting a reflective summary in a journal entry.
- The student will create a plan to achieve a goal related to the course content that will promote his or her development as a Christian leader posting the plan in a journal entry.
Module at a Glance
- Read Spiritual Leadership by Oswald Sanders assigned chapters
- Watch Interpersonal Relationships Part 2 and take notes
- Watch Principles of Christian Leadership Parts 5 – 8
- Post a description of three performance principles from the reading and how they are beneficial in ministry.
- Reflect upon your own leadership development as it relates to the course content in this module.
- Post a reflective evaluation of your own personal leadership development and a plan that will promote your development as a Christian leader in a journal entry.
- Respond to at least two other students’ posts in the forum.