Welcome! Child evangelism is a crucial aspect of world evangelism. Statistics indicate that one third of the world’s seven billion people are made up of school-age children.
We assume that you:
• Believe children can come to know Christ as their personal Savior at an early age.
• Believe children should be given an opportunity to respond to the message of salvation.
• Believe salvation must be the starting point before spiritual growth can take place.
In these sessions, the biblical basis for child evangelism will be explored. The presentations can be viewed at any time.
- Downloading the notes found in the Student Notes section of the seminar
- Watching the presentations
- Completing the survey