Online Training Program
The Master Teacher Certificate
This entire certificate program is offered on campus. Three courses are now available online. This certificate is awarded to the student upon the successful completion of four courses related to direct ministry to children.
Many seminars are available that provide children’s ministry leaders, volunteers and parents with effective training that will help them evangelize and disciple children. As well, pastors and children’s ministry leaders can use these seminars for training groups. Biblical principles and practical ideas are clearly communicated in each seminar. They can be taken at a self study pace. No credit can be earned towards another program of study. Many are available free of charge!
Bible lesson, missionary story, memory verse, and song demonstrations are available FREE online. As you watch these demonstrations to help you prepare to teach, you will see the elements that should be included as well as interactive ideas to help keep the children engaged as you teach. They can be viewed at any time. No credit can be earned towards another program of study.
On Campus and Online Course Transfer
Students are able to combine both on campus and online courses to complete their degree program.
Please note that Child Evangelism Fellowship® (CEF®)staff members are required to take the Children’s Ministries Institute 12 week diploma program. Staff members may choose to take part of that 12 week training online, but certain courses must be taken on campus.
Courses that may be taken online OR on campus
- Teaching Children Effectively™ Level 1
- Understanding Today’s Child
- Progressive Methods of Child Evangelism
- Teaching Children Effectively Level 2
- Leadership Essentials
Courses that must be taken on campus
- Dynamics of Teacher Training
- Instructor of Teachers Level 1 (also available at designated locations around the country)
- Instructor of Teachers Level 2 (also available at designated locations around the country)
- Distinctives of Child Evangelism Fellowship
- Ministry Strategy and Development (A similar module is available online, but CEF staff must take the on campus course as it is focused more specifically on CEF ministries.)
Visit CMI Online
Learn more about all the online courses that we offer.