Progressive Methods of Child Evangelism Week 5 Forum Discussion: Party Club Plans Copy
Look at your Dinosaur Tracks Party Club kit. (Note: You must use the Dinosaur Tracks lesson in your Party Club. (If you would like to use any other Party Club lesson, it must be an evangelistic lesson and must be approved by your course instructor before submitting this assignment.) Begin to plan the Party Club that you will be teaching.
Discuss all of the following questions:
- What day will you conduct the Party Club?
- Where will you teach the club?
- What ages will the children be who will attend the club?
- Think through the elements of a Party Club (games, songs, memory verse, lesson, crafts and refreshments). What role will you play? (Note: you must teach the lesson.)
- What roles do you anticipate others will play during the club? Can you think of any specific people who could fill these positions?
- Will you have a craft time? If so, what craft will you prepare?
- Will you have refreshments? If so, what kind of refreshment will you have?
- When and how will you promote the club to the children and the community?
- Will there be Christian children who also attend this club? If so, how will you address spiritual needs of these Christian children in an evangelistic club?
This entire post should be 600-800 words.
After completing your Party Club plans, post your plan (600-800 words) in the Week 5 Forum Discussion by Friday at 11:55 PM (Central Time).
Return to the Week 5 Forum (via the link at the bottom of this page) after Friday, and respond (200-300 words) to at least two posts written by your classmates. Provide encouraging messages, practical ideas, and/or suggestions that will help them as they plan their Party Club. You might ask expansive questions to learn more about their schedule, volunteer recruitment, promotion, or plans to meet the needs of Christian children who might attend the club. Include personal accounts, reasons, or examples to support comments that you make. Be sure to answer any questions that other students ask you and follow each conversation to a logical conclusion.
Your responses (200-300 words each) need to be posted to the Week 5 Forum by 11:55 PM Monday (Central Time).