Personal Leadership Development Plan Part 2 Copy
After discussing your goals and activities and assessing the practicality of achieving them with your mentor, revise your goals and activities as needed. Then, compose a Personal Leadership Development Plan that you will implement during the next year.
- Leadership Development
- Seven strategic goals that meet the smart goal criteria. Each goal should be able to be accomplished during the next year and should focus on and promote your development as a Christian leader in areas that you identified as weaknesses. (Note: Each goal should be written in one sentence. Be sure that all the SMART criteria are met in each sentence.)
- Description of how these goals will be achieved. Include key measurable activities that will be completed to meet your goals. Also explain how you will know that you have made progress toward your goal and how you will know when you have achieved it.
- Rationale for selecting each goal.
- Description of how the development of these leadership skills will benefit you and your ministry in the future. Be specific.
- How your mentor will hold you accountable to complete your commitment to fulfill these goals in the next year.
Be sure to refer to the Personal Leadership Development Plan Rubric – located in the Grading Policies and Information section of the course – before composing and submitting your plan. Provide significant support for your ideas by providing references from the course content and/or other resources. A minimum of ten references is required. Use the CMI citation guide – found in the Course Planning Documents section of the course – to properly cite your sources.
This Personal Leadership Development Plan should be 2600-3400 words. This needs to be submitted by Monday at 11:55 PM Central Time.