Interpersonal Relationships Journal Entry Copy
Reflect on the course content and your life experiences as they relate to your interpersonal relationships. Think about what you have learned. What is God teaching you? What will you do about it? Download the Interpersonal Relationships Journal Entry below. Compose a journal entry that addresses all of the following:
- Discuss strengths and weaknesses in your interpersonal relationship skills. Include personal accounts and provide reasons or examples to support your conclusions.
- Develop a one year plan that will promote your development as a Christian leader.
- Review The Essential Guide to Writing SMART Goals as needed.
- Establish one strategic goal that will enhance your interpersonal relationships. The goal should be able to be accomplished during the next year, and it should promote your development as a Christian leader in an area that you identified as a weakness in your entry. (Note: Write your goal in one sentence. Be sure that all the SMART criteria are met in that one sentence.)
- Explain how this goal will be achieved by identifying key measurable activities that will help you become more effective in this area.
- Include reasons why you selected this goal.
- Describe how you will know that you have made progress toward your goal and how you will know when you have achieved it.
- Describe how the development of this leadership area will benefit you and your ministry in the future. Be specific.
Please note: This journal entry as well as future journal entries will be included as part of your Personal Leadership Development Plan that will be submitted at the end of the course. Careful reflection and construction of this journal entry will help you as you meet with your mentor and develop your Personal Leadership Development Plan.
Be sure to refer to the journal rubric – found in the Grading Policies and Information section of the course – before composing and submitting your entry. Provide substantial interaction between your thoughts and the course content. Referencing course content is required. (Minimum – three references) Use the CMI citation guide – found in the Course Planning Documents section of the course – to properly cite your sources.
This journal entry should be 600 – 800 words.
Once you have completed your journal entry form, save it on your computer and submit it using the Assignments block below. This needs to be submitted by Monday at 11:55 PM Central Time.