Bible Lesson Preparation and Presentation 1 and Bible Lesson Assignment 1 Copy
Watch the video class session on Bible Lesson Preparation and Presentation (Bible Lesson Session 1) and follow along with the corresponding notes in your TCE Level 2 Student Manual beginning on page 57. Feel free to watch the video as many times as you would like and to use the controls to move through the presentations at your own pace.
The Bible lesson series used for your Bible lesson practicums is God: The One Who Knows My Heart. The first four lessons of this series are Growth Narratives that work well with the TCE Level 2 methodology. You have the option of choosing the Bible lesson you would like to study and develop! If you are taking this course with others in your ministry area, it would be best that you each select a different lesson. The Bible lesson you choose now is the lesson you will work on throughout this course.
Decide now which one of the following lessons you will study and develop for this course.
- The Heart that Follows God
- A Heart After God
- The Heart Bold for God’s Glory
- The Heart that Trusts God’s Plan
Submit your completed Bible Lesson Assignment 1 Completion Confirmation document in the Assignments block below.
Bible Lesson Assignment 1 Completion Confirmation
1. Read the Scripture for your assigned Bible lesson (the one you chose!) several times. If possible, use a Study Bible or other resources to gain further insight into the passage.
2. Read the lesson in the teacher's manual carefully and prayerfully.
NOTE: Only complete the Progression of Events at this time. The main teaching, objective and introduction will be assigned at a later time.
3. After reading the Bible lesson you have chosen from the teacher's manual, please set the manual aside and do not refer to it as you prepare your Bible lesson.
Upload your completed Bible lesson Assignment 1 Completion confirmation here. This assignment should be completed and submitted before viewing the Specific Bible Lesson Preparation class video, so plan to complete it early during Week 1! The due date is Friday.