Joni Eareckson Tada is a long-time friend of Child Evangelism Fellowship. The Joni and Friends ministry and Child Evangelism Fellowship share a passion for making Christ known worldwide. Joni and Friends has developed church-related training resources that they gladly shared with Child Evangelism Fellowship so that children’s workers with access to this Learning Management System can learn to serve children impacted by disabilities with understanding, compassion, dignity, and respect.
This seminar series is divided into the following seven sections:
- Identifying and Removing Ministry Barriers
- Managing Challenging Behaviors
- Adapting Existing Curriculum for All Abilities
- Developing a One-on-one Buddy Ministry
- Thinking Through Three Disability Ministry Models
- How Disability Affects the Family
- Giving Feedback (End of Seminar Survey)
Click the blue “Take this Course” button to enroll in this seminar series.